09dek2014naos

With the tolerance of the Occupying Regime of northern part of Cyprus Republic, a shepeared at the occupied village of Rizokarpaso, turned the Church of Asomaton(Archangels) of the 6th and 8th centuries into a sheep stable. The desecration of the holy place came to light by the daily Turkish cypriot newaspaper «Afrika» on the 21 November 2014. Unfortunately it is not the only case of a church that is turned into a stable. In the same, or even worst condition are the Monasteries of Panagia of Katharon, in Larnaka-Lapithou and of Panagia Avgasida in the village Mia Milia in Ammochostos.

VIDEO

 

Contact

Address:
Square Ambiorix 2
1000 Brussels
Belgium

E-mail: info@churchofcypruseu.com
Tel: +32 2 6124190
Fax: +32 2 6124191