2016sept05

On Sunday 4 September 2016, four days before the feast of the Birth of Virgin Mary, the Divine Liturgy was celebrated at the church of Virgin Mary at the occupied village of Gerolakkos. His Grace Bishop Porfyrios of Neapolis presided the Liturgy together with the refuge priests from the occupied village of Gerolakkos.

After the turkish invasion the church was turned into a mosque, but the church is now being used as a meeting room because a new mosque was constructed.

At the end of the Divine Liturgy a Trisagion was held for all the habitants of Gerolakos that died before and after the turkish invasion.

VIDEO

 

Contact

Address:
Square Ambiorix 2
1000 Brussels
Belgium

E-mail: info@churchofcypruseu.com
Tel: +32 2 6124190
Fax: +32 2 6124191