Step-by-step instructions on how to make a protection spell jar, a magical container filled with items that represent the desired outcome of the spell. It explains what is needed to make one, including herbs, stones, oils and other items associated with protective magick. It also outlines charging up and placement of the jar as well as common types of protection spells used in jars. With these instructions, anyone can create their own personalized protective shield quickly and easily.
Protection spells are a powerful form of magic used to ward off negative energies and protect yourself from harm. A protection spell jar is an easy and effective way to cast a protection spell, providing you with a safe and secure shield against any unwanted influences. In this article, we will explore what protection spell jars are, what you need to make one, and how to make your own.
2. What is a Protection Spell Jar?
A protection spell jar is a magical container filled with items that represent the desired outcome of the spell. It is believed that when the jar is sealed with wax or other materials, it creates a barrier that prevents any negative energy from entering the space or person for whom the jar was created. The contents of the jar can vary depending on the type of protection being sought after, but typically includes herbs, stones, oils, and other items associated with protective magick.
3. What You Need to Make a Protection Spell Jar
To make your own protection spell jar you will need:
-A glass jar with lid (preferably clear)
-Herbs associated with protection such as rosemary, sage, lavender or bay leaves
-Crystals associated with protection such as black tourmaline or obsidian
-Essential oils associated with protection such as clove or eucalyptus
-A white candle (optional)
-Matches or lighter (optional)
-Wax paper (optional)
4. Step-by-Step Instructions for Making a Protection Spell Jar
Once you have gathered all of your supplies it’s time to start creating your own personal protective shield! Here are some step-by-step instructions for making your own protection spell jar:
1. Begin by cleansing your space and setting an intention for what kind of protection you want from this spell. Visualize yourself surrounded by white light and protected from any harm or negativity that may come your way.
2. Place all of your ingredients into the glass jar in whatever order feels right for you. You can also write down any words or symbols that resonate with you on small pieces of parchment paper and add them to the mix as well!
3. Once everything has been placed inside the jar close it tightly and seal it shut using either wax paper or melted wax if desired (this step is optional).
4. Hold the closed jar in both hands while focusing on your intention once again – visualize yourself surrounded by a shield of love and light protecting you from any harm that may come your way!
5. When you feel complete open up the lid one last time and blow out either a white candle if one was used during this ritual or simply blow out three breaths onto the contents inside – this will help activate all of its energies!
5 Charging Your Protection Spell Jar
After completing these steps it’s time to charge up your new protective shield! Charging up your protective shield can be done in many ways but here are some popular methods:
• Holding it in both hands while focusing on its purpose – visualizing yourself surrounded by white light and protected from any harm that may come your way
• Placing it outside under moonlight during either a full moon or new moon – both moons are said to be especially powerful times for charging up magical objects
• Placing it in direct sunlight for at least an hour – sunlight is said to be especially powerful when charging up magical objects
• Burying it in soil overnight – burying objects overnight helps charge them up even further due to their connection with Mother Earth
6 Placement and Maintenance of Your Protection Spell Jar
After charging up your new protective shield it’s important to place it somewhere where its energies can be felt most strongly! Here are some popular places:
• On an altar dedicated to spiritual practice – placing it on an altar helps amplify its power even more due its connection with sacred symbolism
• In front of windowsills – windowsills help bring in natural light which helps energize magical objects like these even further
• In front doorways – doorways act like portals between worlds so they are especially great places for these types of spells as they help keep out unwanted energies while letting in positive ones instead! Additionally, remember to check on your protective shield periodically (once every few weeks) just to make sure its still working properly! If not then simply recharge it using one of the methods listed above before placing back into position again 🙂
7. Common Types Of Protection Spells Used In Jars
There are many different types of spells used in jars depending on what type of energy one wishes to protect themselves from which include: banishing spells, warding off evil spirits/entities, shielding oneself from psychic attack/manipulation etc… Here are just some examples: Banishing Spells : These types of spells involve invoking divine forces such as angels/archangels/gods/goddesses etc…to remove negative influences from our lives & create positive changes instead Warding Off Evil Spirits : These types of spells involve using herbs & crystals such as garlic & black tourmaline respectively which help repel evil entities away Shielding Oneself From Psychic Attack/Manipulation : These types involve using herbs & stones such as mugwort & amethyst respectively which help protect us against psychic attack & manipulation
Making a protection spell jar is an easy yet effective way to cast a powerful form of magic known as “protection magick” which helps ward off negative energies & protect oneself from harm.By following these simple steps outlined above anyone can create their very own personalized protective shields quickly & easily!